This website for Dr. Michelle Frazier needed an update. The site was originally built over 5 years ago, and colours that were once trendy have become loud and now date the site. Michelle had worked with us to develop her new branding, which was based on a soothing colour palette and photoshoot of her family. We used many of the images from the photoshoot throughout the site to increase Michelle’s personal recognition, and to make sure it was obvious that it was a family practice that welcomed children. We also felt these intimate images created a bond with Michelle that would make people feel more comfortable reaching out to her. What do you think of this before & after?
Check Out Other Posts & Projects!
- Dr Dorota Dermatologist – PhotoshootFebruary 27, 2021
- Dr. Dorota Dermatologist – BrandingFebruary 27, 2021This dermatologist is launching her business to a high-end audience. She was looking for an upscale, classy feel that left behind the standard visuals of today's spas.We used a bold and unique colour palette and brand texture to help her stand out. […]
- YYZ – Spray Tanning PhotoshootFebruary 27, 2021
- Over-Sharing On SocialFebruary 27, 2021Your social media isn't going to vibe and build relationships with other humans if you aren't human yourself, but where is the line? […]
- I Made A Mistake…February 27, 2021I made a mistake last week, but I’m gonna share […]